If you are experiencing lag or slowdown whilst playing Homerun Clash, please follow the advice below:
1. Make sure that you have closed any background apps that are running on your device.
2. Make sure that your device has plenty of power and has not switched to a battery saving mode.
3. Power off and reboot your device.
4. Make sure that your device is fully updated.
5. Try to fully close and reopen the Homerun Clash app every 15-20 minutes. Having any app running for long periods can cause your device to slow down.
6. Make sure no cloud services are syncing or running in the background.
These tips should help to ensure that Homerun Clash runs silky smooth on your device.